New Pascal Architecture 6GB 192-bit...
150 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
PCI Express 3.0
GeForce GTX 1060
Effective Memory Clock
1 x HDMI 2.0b
3 x DisplayPort 1.4
1 x Dual-link DVI
Virtual Reality Ready
Operating Systems Supported
Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 x86/x64
Recommended Power Supply: 400W
Power Consumption: 120W
Dual-Link DVI Supported
The GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card is loaded with innovative new gaming technologies and the groundbreaking NVIVIDIA Pascal architecture, making it the perfect choice for high-definition gaming in one of the smallest sizes.
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs.
- Experience fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences with ultra-fast FinFET technology, plus support for DirectX 12 features.
- Tap into advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks that provide a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- Discover next-generation NVIDIA VRWorks technologies for low latency, plug-and-play compatibility, and amazing performance that lets you hear and feel every moment.
- All-new NVIDIA Pascal architecture
- Up to 3X faster than previous-generation graphics cards in VR gaming applications
- Created with the new FinFET manufacturing process
- Faster, smoother gameplay
- Synchronized frame delivery
- Revolutionary new image-capture technology
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR)
- More immersive experiences
- Reduced latency
- Innovative new technologies, including audio, physics, and haptics
Form Factor & Dimensions
Card Dimensions (L x H)
8.27" x 4.80"
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 AMP Edition
Dual 4-pin to 6-pin cable